For this holiday season, try this twice smoked ham recipe! This recipe was provided by the Wright Brothers BBQ.
- 1 - ½ ham spiral sliced - we use Sugar Tree Brand
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Apple juice - for moisture
- Bring the smoker up to 225 degrees using your favorite wood. In our case we use hickory.
- Place ham on aluminum foil and make a tent leaving the top and most of the sides open. Rub the ham and cook for 3 hours spraying ham with apple juice every 30 minutes.
- After 3 hours remove ham from smoker and rest for 30 minutes and serve.