Chicken Bombs for Four.
- 2 Anaheim peppers
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4-6 oz cream cheese room temp
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/8 cup favorite salsa
- 1 lb of bacon
- Favorite BBQ sauce
- In a mixing bowl mix the cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, and salsa together.
- Cut the peppers in ½ length wise and clean out the seeds.
- Blanch the peppers so they are al dente.
- Filet the chicken and then pound them down to about ¼-1/2” thick.
- Fill the peppers with the cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap the chicken around the pepper and season the chicken with your favorite seasoning for chicken.
- Then wrap the bacon around the chicken.
- Smoke at 225-250 until the chicken is about 160.
- Then I will put them on the grill to crisp the bacon a bit, this will raise the chicken temp also. Then put your favorite BBQ sauce on it.
- You can put it back on the smoker to let it glaze.
Read Richard Harris from Two Smokin Guys BBQ full interview by clicking here