While cooking your favorite meat on your Lang BBQ Smoker cooker, why not make some side dishes like grilled corn on the cob! Corn Fast and Hot! This recipe works well on both the smoker cooker and your grill.
Corn in the Crib
- 4 large ears of corn
- Carefully separate and pull down the husks and remove the silk.
- Rub the kernels generously with butter
- Salt and pepper as desired.
- Pull the husks back, smoothing them back into place.
- Moisten husks with water and roll tin-foil around each ear of corn.
- Place the ears on the edges of the grill (leaving the center to prepare the main course).