Want a Delicious Bacon Wrapped Appetizer Recipe???
Jack Groot has some wild Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos!!!
Honestly, who hates bacon???
– Jalapeños: Halved jalapeño peppers are the base of this recipe. The
bigger the pepper the cheesier filling to fit inside! I like to remove all
of the seeds when I’m making stuffed jalapeños since they carry a lot of
heat. Don’t fret– these are still plenty spicy without the seeds.
– Cheese: We use a mix of cream cheese and shredded cheese for the
filling. I used shredded cheddar cheese, but Mexican style or pepper jack
is also tasty.
– Garlic: 1 minced clove of garlic adds flavor to the filling.
– Paprika: Smoked paprika adds spice and bold flavor to the filling.
– Bacon: Each pepper is wrapped in bacon before baking.
How to Make Them
– Prepare the peppers. Cut the jalapeño peppers in half lengthwise.
Remove the seeds and center membrane.
– Make the filling. Combine both cheeses, garlic, and paprika together.
– Fill the peppers. Spoon the cheesy filling equally among all jalapeño
– Wrap with bacon. Wrap a piece of bacon around each cheese-filled
jalapeño. Stick a toothpick through the center to ensure the bacon stays in
– Smoke for 30-45 minutes at 225, long enough to let the bacon get
crispy (you can even use the grill for the last minute or two to really
crisp them up.)
Want to keep things spicier? While this recipe instructs you to remove the
seeds, leave them in for extra spice.
Then you just eat them and enjoy!!!