Recipe by Pitmaster Mitch Moody of Anderson’s Bakery, Catering, and BBQ in Kathleen, Georgia. The smoked lemon pepper chicken recipe is one of his most requested recipes.
The Lemon Pepper chicken is rubbed with a lemon pepper spice rub, cooked on a smoker cooker at 250° for 1 hour, then sliced in 3rd and topped with a butter sauce of butter and some more lemon pepper rub, a little fresh lemon juice and topped with fresh lemon zest. Spot on every time!
- Chicken breasts
- Lemon Pepper Spice Rub
- Fresh lemon Juice
- Lemon zest
- Fire up your Lang BBQ Smoker cooker to 250 degrees.
- Rub the chicken breasts with a Lemon Pepper Spice Rub
- Smoke for 1 hour
- Slice the breasts in thirds
- Top with butter sauce of butter and more Lemon Pepper Spice Rub
- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice
- Top with fresh lemon zest