Click for larger image
Price does not include F.O.B.
( Freight on Board )
ships shrink wrapped on a small skid
Need a shipping quote? Click here!
CALL TO ORDER
1-800-462-4629 or 912-462-6146
OR SHOP NOW
*All mobile trailed BBQ Smokers
come with VIN and Title
*Make sure if you’re in the market to purchase a BBQ Smoker you purchase from a reputable company that is certified to issue VIN's and Titles
Individual Family Smoker Cooker on
Will Hold: 20 - 1/2 Chickens
Or: 10 - 8lb. Pork Butts
Or: 7 - Slabs Ribs
Or: 1 - 70 lb. Pig
Actual Unit Size
Weight: 795 lbs.
Bottom Rack: 22 1/4" x 42 1/2"
Upper Rack: 13 1/2" x 33 1/2"
Firebox: 18" x 18"
This family size smoker cooker is built on mobile patio cart.
- Reverse flow, off set-fire-box design
- 1/4" rolled plate steel body & firebox
- Patio Cart - mounted on two 4" steel castors and two 8" pneumatic tires with roller cage bearings.
- Wrap around sideboard constructed of 1-1/2" x 3/16"angle iron and wire mesh shelving.
- One piece removable rack made of square tubing and heavy mesh
- 1/4" plate drip and grease pan are all welded 3 piece construction
- Handles are 3/8" thick strong back
Available upon request
- No frame version for mounting in outdoor kitchen or a pemanent BBQ Pit at discounted price (prices may vary).
This 48" smoker cooker is on a patio cart for backyard use, larger families and entertaining.
- Easy To Use
- Easy To Clean
- Heats Up Fast
- Even Cooking Temperature
- Guaranteed Results
More about the 48" Smoker Cooker with Patio Cart
Lang BBQ Smokers® 48" Patio units are in stock and available for your next BBQ!
Due to large demands in spring, please order 2-3 weeks in advance.
PICK-UP/SHIPPING: Pick up the 48" Patio BBQ smoker cooker at our Coastal Georgia location. If you need shipping arrangements please contact us for quote.
PAYMENT INFORMATION: A 7% Georgia sales taxes due unless otherwise exempt. All items must be paid for prior to shipment. We accept Visa and Mastercard as well as checks sent to our P.O. Box 547 Nahunta, GA 31553.