Click for larger image
Price does not include F.O.B.
( Freight on Board )
ships shrink wrapped on a small skid
Need a shipping quote? Click here!
CALL TO ORDER
1-800-462-4629 or 912-462-6146
OR SHOP NOW
*All mobile trailed BBQ Smokers
come with VIN and Title
*Make sure if you’re in the market to purchase a BBQ Smoker you purchase from a reputable company that is certified to issue VIN's and Titles
Individual Family Smoker Cooker on Mobile Trailer Frame
Will Hold: 20 - 1/2 Chickens
Or: 10 - 8lb. Pork Butts
Or: 7 - Slabs Ribs
Or: 1 - 70 lb. Pig
Height: 69" (at smokestack)
Weight: 820 lbs
Bottom Rack: 22 1/4" x 42 1/2"
Upper Rack: 13 1/2" x 33 1/2"
Firebox: 18" x 18"
This family size smoker cooker is built on mobile trailer frame.
- Reverse flow, off set-fire-box design
- 1/4" rolled plate steel body & firebox
- One piece removable rack made of square tubing and heavy mesh
- 1/4" plate drip and grease pan are all welded 3 piece construction.
- Handles are 3/8" thick strong back.
- Mobile Trailer Frame is constructed of 3" channel iron and has 13" aluminum wheels with heavy duty trailer tires.
Available upon request
- No frame version for mounting in outdoor kitchen or a pemanent BBQ Pit at discounted price (prices may vary).
Great for individual families, entertaining, competitions, and commercial use.
- Easy To Use
- Easy To Clean
- Heats Up Fast
- Even Cooking Temperature
- Guaranteed Results
More about the 48" Original Smoker Cooker
Lang BBQ Smokers® 48" Original units are in stock and available for your next BBQ!
Due to large demands in spring, please order 2-3 weeks in advance.
PICK-UP/SHIPPING: Pick up the 48" Original BBQ smoker cooker at our Coastal Georgia location. If you need shipping arrangements please contact us for quote.
PAYMENT INFORMATION: A 7% Georgia sales taxes due unless otherwise exempt. All items must be paid for prior to shipment. We accept Visa and Mastercard as well as checks sent to our P.O. Box 547 Nahunta, GA 31553.